The color of the wig is same with the picture, but since monitors differ and due to different lighting, there may be a little color difference between the picture and the real item which is normal.
· Wavy hair and Straight hair length
We measure the length of hair when the hair is stretched straight, the wavy and curl texture hair will be much shorter when compared with the straight hair, pay attention to that before you buy, Thank you!
· How do I wash the wig?
Washing & Care Instruction is as below:
• Run the fiber with fingers gently and thoroughly.
• Add one tablespoon of mild shampoo to a sink filled with cold water.
• Put the wig into the water for one minute and wash it gently.
• Rinse well in cold water for a few times or until thoroughly rinsed.
• Shake it out carefully and dry the wig with a towel. Let the wig dry in a natural way.
• Do not use curling iron or straightening irons to style the wig unless specified with heat resistant fiber.
• Do not style the wig until it is completely dry.
• Hair setting is not necessary since the curls will be back into their natural form when hair is completely dry.
• To maintain its natural texture, minimize constant brushing and pulling of hair.
· Folded Hair Issue
Lace front wigs have fly-aways (little bits of hair that stick up or out), it is called folded hair. For example, when making a 20 Inch wig, 24 inch hair raw material is used in order to fold about 3-4 inch over and sewn in the lace and wefted with machine.
There are some tips to change it if it happened:
* You could use styling gel, hair spray or a blow dryer to make the hair lie flat in the direction you desire (as heat will permanently shape the fiber).
* Constantly comb the hair down with a little water to tame it. It's fine until a couple of hours and there it goes again.
· What Causes Tangle And Shedding?
Any wig will tangle more than your real hair because your scalp produces natural oils that keep your own hair from drying out and getting caught in itself, however, wigs do not do that.
If you comb the wig while wet or roughly comb it from the root to tip rather than doing it tip to root, it will causes the shedding. Also applying extremely oily or greasy hair care products or washing the wig with extremely hot water will make the wig shed as well.
· How To Avoid Tangle And Shedding
Combing (with a wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash and condition your hair at least once or twice in a while (once a month or whatever your preference) would be better. You may use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for further suggestions.
· How to deal with the odor
Some of the clients ask about the odor when receiving the hair.
There's no need to worry about this dear, after co-washing and nursing it for some time, the odor will disappear. Feel free to use hair sprays that could assist with it initially.
· How do I measure my head size?
With measuring tape, begin at the front of your hairline and wrap the tape behind your ear to the nape of your neck around to your other ear until the tape meets again at the front of your hairline. The comfortable elastic/cloth material is stretchable and can fit most head sizes.
(1) Most wigs have adjustable tabs at the neck to adjust the cap up to 1" for acomfortable and secure fit.
(2) For centimeters to inches conversion: 53.5 centimeters is equal to 21 inches,56 centimeters is equal to 22 inches, and 58.5
centimeters is equal to 23 inches.
· Allergy Issue
There are two reasons that could cause an allergic reaction, one is the synthetic hair, the other is the hair products you use such as glue or some shampoo.
If you have sensitive skin, please be aware of using the synthetic wigs as this may lead to dry, hot or itchy scalp.
Some people soaking wigs in liquid fabric softener mixed with wig conditioner to make them extra silky. Be cautious because some fabric softeners have a lot of perfume which may be an allergen and irritate your scalp.